My Blog = My Life + whole food

Cottage Berry Whip

This recipe is a low-fat, absolutely decadent-tasting, cheesecake-like dessert that keeps you full, healthy, and satisfies your sweet tooth! When I first discovered it in Trim Healthy Mama, I said, "Where have you been all my life?!"

I win The Best Mom In The World award when I serve this to the kids for breakfast. They think they're getting dessert!

This recipe comes from Trim Healthy Mama and is reposted with permission fro the authors.
Cottage Berry Whip
Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 5-6
*For THMer's, this is an E, S, or FP.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups (1 container) low-fat cottage cheese
  • 2 cups mixed berries
  • Truvia or NuNaturals to taste (when I make this for the kids, I use honey as the sweetener)
Directions:
Put all ingredients into blender. Pulse until thoroughly blended. Serve and enjoy!

breakfast, cake, dessert, health, HOME, life, recipes, and more:

Relevant to: Cottage Berry Whip + whole food