My Blog = My Life + St. Patrick's Day

EVENT: St. Patrick's Day

Need I really point out to you that today is St. Patrick's Day?

And what do you do on St. Patrick's Day? Well, you drink beer. Green beer, if you can stomach it.

CBC News just aired a story at 6:45 a.m. on the celebrations taking place in Halifax. By the looks of it, some of their pubs are already packed with people. I realize that Halifax is a few hours ahead of Regina, but wow. I don't think we get that into things here.

Locally, I'd suggest Beer Bros. downtown for the widest variety of beer and some good eats. Otherwise, McNally's on Dewdney Avenue or O'Hanlon's on Scarth Street downtown are both safe bets. But get there early! It will be a first-come, first-serve kind of night.

art, bar food, beer, FOOD, and more:

Relevant to: EVENT: St. Patrick's Day + St. Patrick's Day