My Blog = My Life + pie

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine De Quatre

Well peeps last week wasn't a great one for me and bargain finds. None the less I still found a few good things. Once again craigslist was a winner! I made my best finds there IMO. The first is a really nice bergere chair with ottoman. The seating is cushy plump down and the brand is Sam Moore. At retail (And who pays that *winks*) just the chair was about $1395. So to get both pieces for $60... Not too bad? I'm still debating if I want to attempt to reupholster them? It works-ish?... But it isn't love either... Maybe some toile in red?... hmmmmm I'll ponder that for awhile.

Shown with the chair is a french shopping basket found at a local antique store for $23 after a 20% discount. It's in an awful gold, but I'm going to paint it gray. And not my husband or anyone else is gonna stop me!! Lol!

I found this necklace and earring set at the dollar store for you guessed it... One dollar! *winks* I love little crowns and crosses, and they even threw in some blingy rainbow rhinestones! Jackpot pour moi!!

This shabby old plaster statue of a girl was my other CL find for $10. She'd been outside and aged to perfection! The shell bowl next to her was $4 at Big Lots. And the vintage game table beneath is one of a pair found on CL for $25.

The vintage flower pictures were $15 for two found on the last day of an estate sale.

At the same antique store and booth as the french basket was this little french souvenir tray for $5... I couldn't resist it!

And last but not least a vintage Burberry trench coat (With classic plaid liner) from the Goodwill for $14.99. Retail on a new one is $995. Just two weeks before my hubbs found another one for exactly the same price in khaki. Perfect for me, because if it's one thing we do get here in the Pacific Northwest it's RAIN!!

Well that's my finds for this week. I hope you'll come back next week for more vintage and flea market finds! Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave me a comment, I'd LOVE to hear from you! Vanna I'm linking up with the wonderful Linda at A La Carte for:

Be sure and check out all the other fabulous (And in my case not so much) finds!
And for the first time Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

And the lovely Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

art, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine De Quatre + pie