My Blog = My Life + pie

A Valentines Gift For Myself *winks*

I'm really dying to attend my dear friend Laurie's Valentines blog party (Click on the banner above to join in!) but Valentines decor is pretty scarce at my house soooooo... I'm just gonna share my Valentines gift to myself! I'm not trying to infer that my dear husband won't buy me something fabulous! (Right honey?... Honey??) Where'd that man go??
Oh well at least my friend Richard from My Old Historic House came through! Richard has an antique store with the most beautiful things! He also owns the most amazing federal style mansion from 1845. And he has a sweet furry baby named Sissy girl. If you love victoriana you need to stop by for a drool! Anyhoo when I spied a special somethin' with my name on it Mr Richard/aka/Cupid sent it on its way. When I opened the box this is what I saw. Didn't he do a beautiful job of wrapping?!

Anticipation... is makin' me wait... Lol!

On top was this cute little calender along with a beautiful card.

And here's what I purchased! Aren't they the cutest little buggers?!! I have a thing for figurines with sheep and goats... I'm not gonna even try to understand that one *winks*

Awwwwww cutie patootie!!

This was the best I could do for romance at my house... Hope you won't throw me out of the party Laurie... Even if I do pinch Brad's bum! *winks* Hey I'm old not dead!
If you'd like to buy yourself a little somethin' somethin' Mr. Richard is bound to have a treasure or two for you here

Thanks for stopping by! And a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to EVERYONE!! Vanna

art, happy, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: A Valentines Gift For Myself *winks* + pie