My Blog = My Life + village

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Cinquante et un

Bonjour mon amis!
It's that time of the week again... Time... for...
FLEA MARKET FINDS!!
YAYYYY YAHOOO!... Lots of thrills chills and cheap adventure!

OK once again I make much ado about nothing.
Forgive me for the faux fanfare *winks*

However I did find one bona fide bargain!... Well I hope you'll agree...
No sooner had I stepped into my local Value Village,when I spotted this out of the corner of my eye and bee lined for it with the intensity of a bull chasing a matador! Huddling over my find to protect it from all potential treasure snatchers, I gazed at the price tag... And could NOT believe my eyes!!
I actually happened to have a coupon in the car for an additional 10% off, so I handed this heavy "thing" off to my husband to guard until I came back. Whilst he was browsing the men's tee shirts one of the sales clerks came by and asked if she could take it up front for him? He said "I'm sorry my wife will divorce me if I let it out of my sight for a second"
I LOVE that man!! Lol!

Isn't it fabulous?... Alright well maybe not "fabulous" but really cool at least? It's a Victorian marble top fern/plant stand.

And the price tag read... $9.99!! This is so NOT like their regular pricing (Which isn't bad, just not this good!) I wonder if it was priced and kind of hidden for an employee to purchase? It was placed between two other larger furniture pieces... Well I found it first! (Insert evil witch cackle and the rubbing of hands together) *winks*

But wait there's more! Lol! It's almost a match to one I found years ago! What are the chances? Apparently pretty good! You can see they're slightly different in size and the lower finials are a little different too.

... But when I placed them on each side of my settee they looked pretty good! I don't think I'll be leaving them like this, but it will work for now until a new home is found.

I also gathered a few more additions to my boudoir ladies collection.

This sweet lady lamp has Rapunzel like hair...

But what makes her really unusual are her chalkware feet. I've never seen one quite like this before.

It's also unusual to find one with a full body like this doll. I'll be looking for the perfect outfit for her.

I love this lady's vampy expression!

And this cutie is glamorous in her mink and pearls even without arms and a chipped nose. *winks*

This frenchy chair was $14.99 at the Goodwill. The upholstery is stained and really yuck. So I finally have something that my husband will let me paint and reupholster!... That man is allergic to painting wood!

Also at the Goodwill was this Italian damask bedspread with golden angels and lots of fringe.

I just love me some cavorting angels!

Lastly this vintage petticoat was a find from a local antique mall for $24. I loved that it's hooped and has vintage pink millinery roses at the bottom.

Aren't they smooshed and sweet?!

I thought it would make a wonderful lampshade. What do you think?

That's all for this week. I hope you'll come back next week for more flea market finds. I scored some super cool stuff! I can't wait to share! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I LOVE to hear from you! Vanna
I'm joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

Debra at Common Ground for:

Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

And Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

Inspiration, LOVE, pie, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Cinquante et un + village