My Blog = My Life + village

Flea Market Finds Pour La Dix-Neuvième Semaine

Hi y'all! It's that time of the week once again for Flea Market Finds!!! Bet you weren't holding your breath for that one huh? *winks*
just a few small things to share for this week. Try as I did to find an amazing garage sale, the weather just wasn't cooperating here in the Pacific Northwest. I hope the sun is gently shining on you wherever you are! And could you send a little my way? *winks*
I'm going to start with my favorite find... a vintage lavender straw hat loaded with flowers from a local antique mall for $24. Kind of a lot for me but it was justtttttt right! Hats seemed to be my theme for the week.

It has lots of my favorite flowsey blowsey flowers!

Then my second favorite find (s) were these pretty vintage red wine glasses adorned with various courting couples from the Value Village. I paid $5.99 for each stem, but I'd never seen any quite like them, so home with me they came *winks*

Aren't they sweet?

Another antique mall find was this vintage painting for $20 featuring some of my favorite subjects... Sheep!! It's very folk-artsy dont'cha think?

A couple of darling boudoir pillows for my etsy.

As well as this sweet Dresden reticulated compote.

Another little addition to my boudoir doll collection for $12. I'm big time hooked on these!

One vintage avon perfume from 1976 and three vintage compacts (The mesh is Whiting and Davis) The smallest is a coty rouge compact (never used) and the largest needs a little rehab. I'm thinking of adding a rose decal to it? Or perhaps some rhinestones? I just loves me some bling! All for $7!

This little blue silk doll hat was $1 and I've been having fun trying it on every doll and marble bust in the house!

I found a set of these paper mache hand painted trays for $2.50.

And lastly this set of angel plaques to paint and play with ($2) lying on a set of Ralph Lauren Allison ruffled pillow shams for $3.98.

That's all for this week. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll leave me a comment and I'll do the same *winks* And please come back next week for more flea market finds! Vanna

I'm joining my friend Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

My friend Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

And French Cupboard for:

art, favorite, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Dix-Neuvième Semaine + village