My Blog = My Life + Words that make people want to come back

How to Write Better Blog Posts - Redundant Words

Today, I want to discuss something simple you can watch for in your writing, and that also has the power to make your writing so much more effective. Today, I want to talk about redundant words.

Let's start with the dictionary's definition of redundant:

re·dun·dant
being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.

Now, I want you to look at my simplified definition as I believe it has to do with writing effective blog posts.

re·dun·dant
writing certain words too many times; using certain phrases too many times; repeating an idea too many times.
Read & Comment >>

art, Better Blog Posts, BLOG, Power Writing, Redundancy, and more:

Relevant to: How to Write Better Blog Posts - Redundant Words + Words that make people want to come back