My Blog = My Life + ways to follow

Follow Buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, Blogger


When it comes to personal blogging, I've done a lot of experimenting, and at the end of the day I'm convinced of one thing. Every blog should offer these five ways for their followers to follow along. Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS Feed, and Blogger. Less than that, you're losing potential followers. More than that is simply unnecessary with the exception of YouTube if you also have a YouTube channel.

I've had a lot of followers write in and ask me how to put the buttons that I use on Single Dad Laughing and Will Work 4 Followers onto their own blogs. And until now, you couldn't because they were buttons that I made custom for my blog. They are by far the most effective subscriber grabbers I've tried (and I've experimented with many methods). And, since I'm not a button hog, I've put together several variations that you can easily put onto your own blog. Doing so is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Read & Comment >>

BLOG, book, cool additions for your blog, follow buttons, graphics from Dan, how to, and more:

Relevant to: Follow Buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Email, RSS, Blogger + ways to follow