My Blog = My Life + pie

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Des Treize

Yeppers it's time once again for Flea Market Finds WHOO HOO!! YIPPEE... yeah whatever... *winks*

I'm going to start with my least expensive find, this cute little cherub boy eating grapes with his goat from the Goodwill for 99 cents. Looks like he was maybe once a lamp base?

Then I added this pretty plate from my now new favorite junk store for $3.99.

Hmmmm still needed something more so I added a cloche and some tiny ballet slippers and voila! I think it's pretty darn cute!

From the same junk store came this cool picture frame with a beautiful couple for $4.

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful?... Sing it Stevie!

I also found a set of these cute hand embroidered pillow cases for $4.99

And from my friend Nancy at Fete Et Fleur blog's etsy shop I got this darling little demitasse set for $10... sweeeeet!! If you haven't been to Nancy's blog you are seriously missing out. It is one of the absolute MOST BEAUTIFUL blogs in all of Blogdom! Her photos will take your breath away! Not kidding you may need resuscitation *winks*

As well as this little Minerva medallion for $8.

AND this darling antique picture of a little girls first communion for $5.

I also found myself a coat at the Goodwill. It has a Chanel-esque flavor (to me anyway) and only $14.99.

Then at an antique store I found this victorian iron fireplace surround for $35. I love the caryatids and will be using this piece on my new fireplace in the master bedroom when the hubbs gets around to it *winks*

Close up.

If you saw my post yesterday you saw my newest bust enlargement *winks* A 16" alabaster girl from ebay for $67 (quelle deal!) Her bonnet was a little broken but I don't care. The seller had listed her as unsigned, but when I checked her out she was in fact signed, and strangely by the same exact artist as my last bust purchase from ebay (right behind her) What a coinky dinky! I LOVE her!

And finally this pretty chandelier that came all the way from France from Leeanns shop at Fabulously French blog. It wasn't an inexpensive find at around $200 (with shipping) but I love it anyway and it's headed for my master closet. I'll post pix as soon as it's up.

That's all for this week special peeps. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll come back next week for more flea market finds. I'd sure love to hear from you! Vanna
I'm joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

And my friend Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

Also for the first time Diann at The Thrifty Groove for:

The French Cupboard for:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

And last but never least my dear friend Laurie at Bargain Hunting And Chatting With Laurie for:

art, favorite, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Des Treize + pie