My Blog = My Life + pie

Flea Market Finds Pour Le Semaine De Sept

Hi ya peeps! Here I go again with another week of my Flea Market Finds. This week I found this interesting concrete garden bench featuring a rams head for $40. I thought it might make an interesting base piece for my peacock for use in different vignettes. Ummmm haven't quite gotten around to the vignette thing yet... but I'm working on it!

I also found this darling pair of 1920's petite wedding cake chandeliers for $90. They were sitting in the case at an antique store in pieces with an asking price of $125. Because the crystals had been mostly removed I couldn't tell how many (if any) crystals were missing? I made the offer and took the chance figuring they wouldn't be hard to replace. Turns out there were only 6 absent... so YAY me!! *winks* Wouldn't they look sweet in a bathroom or maybe over a kitchen island? I also found the faux topiary in the white pot for $5. I need to replace the pot with another more rustic one, but it'll do for now.

Close up

And the other

I also found this cute velvet jacket for $25. A little pricey for me but I loved all its ruffled details

Even the back has the ruffled detail. Isn't it cute?

And finally this large antique harvest basket for $15. I'm not quite sure what to do with it? But I loved its patina.

So here are all my finds for the week. Not as many as usual but I really like them all.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Please leave me a comment. I'd really love to hear from you!
I'm joining these wonderful parties! Linda at A La Carte for"

Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

And my sweet friend Laurie from Bargain Hunting And Chatting With Laurie for:

art, cake, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour Le Semaine De Sept + pie