My Blog = My Life + village

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trente-Neuf

Bonjour... or perhaps bon nuit? Beautiful people!
I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas season!
I'm still running around like crazy trying to get things done/or undone... as the case may be, so I've only got a few little pretties to share with you this week.
As always I'll start with my favorite... what appears to be a small vintage potpourri bottle found in a local antique store... Actually I have no idea what this bottle is actually for? It has openings at the top so can't be perfume... But anyhoo I don't care!... It's got cherub angels!! Lol! I think it's probably German? (no markings) It's hand painted with sweet little flowers on both sides and nothing really grand, but for $6? What angel lover could walk away? I wouldn't even put it down whilst I walked around the antique store! Just gripped it tightly in my greedy little hand! *winks*

Here's a close up on the cute little guys.

For now it's living with the lovely ladies on my bedroom dresser.

Then on to favorite find #2 this small Marie Antoinette powder or cream jar from the 1940's for $10 found in the same antique mall. She'll be joining my other Marie beauties. I have a crazy obsession for all things Marie! *winks* How about you?

And in the same booth space this silvered (1920's?) perfume bottle was $12.50. Reminds me of old mercury glass which I adore!

This little German (?) boy was only $3.99 at the local Value Village. I couldn't resist the pink!

Even if he does have yellow eyes *winks*

I found this alpine style Bavarian birdhouse at the Goodwill. There's a hole in the back for the birdies to get in and out. I'm not sure if I should keep this one or not?

This 1940's sacred heart holy water font was also a VV find for $2.99.

Close up

And last is this tiny limoge dollhouse plate with frolicking cherubs for $8. It's only about two inches wide. Isn't it adorable?!

I'm showing it here with my Marie boudoir doll to give you an idea of its size. It sure packs a lot of detailed ca-ute for it's diminutive size doesn't it?

Well that's all for this week. What do you think? Are there any items I should've left at the store... before my house turns into a hoarders (french style) episode? *winks*? I'd LOVE to hear from you!
I hope you'll come back next week for some more shopping fun! Vanna
I'm joining my girls Patti and Paula at Ivy & Elephants for:

My friend Sherry at No Minimalist here for:

My friend Courtney from French Country Cottage for:

Sweet Honey at 2805 for:

And Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

art, Christmas, cream, favorite, Inspiration, LOVE, running, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trente-Neuf + village