My Blog = My Life + pie

Dreamy Shabby Chic Cottage

I'd like to take you on a tour of the shabby chic cottage of one of my dear friends. There are MANY pictures so settle in for a good looky!

My girlfriend and her husband rent this house but that hasn't stopped her from creating a wonderful warm welcoming home!
I absolutely LOVE the shabby chic style! And her house is chock-a-block full of wonderful treasures she's collected that make me drool! So I thought you might enjoy seeing them too. *winks* So come on and lets take a look see... We'll start in the livingroom. I think a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll just let you browse...

Killer pelmet piece!!

Love this angel!!

Music area of the livingroom. I love how she uses carpets as wall art.

Her darling little pomeranian is a star!

Oh how I'd LOVE to have a harp like this! It's one of my absolute dream pieces! I do already have the harp case so I'm ready!... just sayin'... *winks*

This lovely nude beauty now lives at my house.

Dining room.

Bling-o-licious chandy!!

Guest room with beautiful paintings!

Dressing room/closet. My girlfriend had one of the bedrooms turned into her own personal boudoir. I wish I had enough spare bedrooms to have one too! *winks*

And a lovely alabaster bust... be still my heart!

Every girl needs a beautiful full length mirror to primp in don'tcha think?

Pretty hats.

Great accessories.

Master bedroom. Love the bed!

Gorgy chandelier.

Bathroom.

Outdoor patio.

Isn't this an amazing space?!

Yard statuary.

Fab garage studio/atelier.

And I'll close the tour with this amazing door with surround that she found on craigslist for a song! Some girls have all the luck! *winks*

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the tour. If you'd like to see some more shabby beauty, and take a peek into yet another fabulous abode please check out my post on my cousin's cool shabby chic apartment HERE. And if you're still in the mood for more? You can check out the link to my shabby pink-n-white-bedroom HERE *winks*
I hope you'll leave me a comment and I'll do the same. I LOVE to hear from you! Vanna

art, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Dreamy Shabby Chic Cottage + pie