My Blog = My Life + Goals

The Five Most Important Goals for Every Blogger

Before we get too much into the nitty gritty of writing and building big blogs, we need to continue with a few more foundational posts. Today, I want to talk about the five most important goals you should have with your blog, and what you should be doing right now to reach those goals.

Single Dad Laughing is not some phenomenon that came from nothing. Though my original intention wasn't to turn it into a big blog, I certainly made being a big blogger my goal early on. With that goal came serious dedication to making it happen, whether that included time, investment, or picking up dog poop to bring in extra money. To reach my goal, I gave it my everything, I went about it logistically, and I set (and reached) lots, and lots, and lots of small goals all along the way.
Read & Comment >>

BLOG, blogging pep talks, building a foundation for your blog, and more:

Relevant to: The Five Most Important Goals for Every Blogger + Goals