My Blog = My Life + HOME

Disclosure

Growing Home is a personal blog, officially launched in July 2011, written and edited by myself with the blessing of my husband. Its purpose is to encourage women in their noble calling of wives, mothers, and homemakers.

All comments are moderated. Only those comments that are submitted in the spirit of Philippians 4:8 will be published.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. However, I always give my honest opinion or experience with each topic or product. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.

For advertising rates, please visit our Advertising Page.

For questions about this blog, please contact me at jacinda@growinghomeblog.com.

art, and more:

Relevant to: Disclosure + HOME