My Blog = My Life + writing frequency

Write a new blog post HOW often?

How often should you write and publish a new blog post? I guess that depends on how quickly you want your blog to grow.

When I sat down and wrote my very first post for Single Dad Laughing, I did so harboring the memory of at least two other blogs that I had started and never went very far with before losing interest or giving up. I didn't want to do that again, so I made a firm decision that I was going to post something new every day for an entire year at least.

As I've mentioned before, my goal when starting wasn't to build a big following. I just loved writing, and I made the goal because I saw the real life benefits that would come from turning it into a daily routine. I also knew that writing every day for a year would make the practice a deeply-rooted habit, and it was a habit I really wanted to have.
Read & Comment >>

art, big blogger habits, BLOG, building a foundation for your blog, life, and more:

Relevant to: Write a new blog post HOW often? + writing frequency