My Blog = My Life + survey

NEWS: Prairie Dog Best of Food Readers' Poll

I was flipping through the pages of the latest Prairie Dog magazine this morning when I stumbled across a new contest.

The 2010 Best of Food poll is now open for voting online (and only online). The poll is much like the annual Best of Regina poll but this one focuses strictly on matters of the tummy. Why not? Regina's food scene has seen tremendous growth over the last three or four years. For a city of our size, our food scene is pretty rockin', I'd say.

Here's just a sample of some of the categories for which you can vote: Best Budget Lunch; Best After Work Drinking; Best Pub Grub; Best Restaurant for a Luxury Date; Best Bathrooms, and the list goes on.

PLUS, the big news, there is a grand prize (by random draw, I assume) of $1000 worth of gift certificates to Regina's eateries for one lucky winner.

Vote online by March 25 at noon.

www.prairiedogmag.com

best restaurants, FOOD, restaurant, and more:

Relevant to: NEWS: Prairie Dog Best of Food Readers' Poll + survey