My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trois

I didn't find very many treasures this week, but I do really like what I did "find" Some weeks are diamonds... some are stones... Well you know how that song goes *winks* This week was a bit of a rough luxe experience. Do you find yourself shopping in themes? I don't intentionally go out with anything in mind but it seems once I get started I tend to find things of a similar variety. I only hit one antique store and one Goodwill. The Goodwill was a total bust and the antique store was bargain heaven!... Go figure? So without any more ado here's what I found... Oh and warning there will be nuditay!

Let me start with my best find an antique french wicker trunk. I've seen these on quite a few blogs and fell in love with them. I've seen them go into the multiple hundreds but I paid only $75. Not cheap to be sure, but a pretty good score *winks* It still has it's oilcloth cover and interior with vestiges of the owners name. Can't quite make it out... but oh the journeys it must have seen!

From the same dealer I found this leather satchel. What made it special is that it still had its original key. $35

Cute bas relief plaque with fauns for $4

And this is another one of my favorite finds. My hubbs collects nudes so I found this old tattered artists sketch for him $4.99

This is a watercolor painting of an egret (?) Sorry I don't know my birds. It reminded me of an Audubon print. $5... Yes really! I wonder if they thought it WAS a print?

Closeup on the head

And here are all my finds pour la semaine together

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll come back next week for more of my flea market finds! Vanna
I'm linking up with my dear friend Laurie at Bargain Hunting And Chatting With Laurie for:

And the lovely Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

And the wonderful Linda at A La Carte for:

art, favorite, Inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trois + LOVE