My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Dressform Party!! Meet My Girls!

I'm so excited to be joining the "Dress Form Ball" over at The Polka Dot Closet! I'm just crazy about these darling girls!

Let me start by introducing you to Elizabeth... Here she is feeling a little flirty and funky.
She wasn't always this cheerful though...

She started out her life as a much more serious girl... Very dark and somber actually *winks* But a little white paint... OK actually a HUGE amount of white paint later...

And she's the belle of the ball! Here she's showing off her newest party frock *winks*

This is Mariah Dritz in her prettiest baby blue party dress. She's a very vintage girl!

This poor sad and drab little girl is Sally Dritz. Mariah's little sister. She's feeling a little naked and exposed in this shot... She feels all her flaws are so transparent!

But here she is all dressed up for the party and feeling sooo much better about herself!!

The pretty girl in front is the newest addition to my family. Her name is Penelope and she hails from Brooklyn NY. She's standing beside her big sister Marie.

Marie loves to dress up! She's quite the fancy girl in her favorite pink party finery.

And Penelope just LOVES Victorian fashion! So she's wearing her favorite gown for you!

I hope you enjoyed meeting my girls. We all thank you so much for coming by! Please stop by The Polka Dot Closet to meet all the other lovely ladies! *winks* Vanna

art, favorite, Inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Dressform Party!! Meet My Girls! + LOVE