My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Les Femmes Du Boudoir

Sometimes I feel like I'm the Island of Lost Toys! Do any of you collect the downtrodden and tattered?
I love the cracked faded (too much loved on) patina of old things.
This is my very modest collection of sweet boudoir dolls on a budget. With the exception of two of them I've paid $25 or less. Found at flea markets, garage sales and ebay. You might think I paid too much as is? *winks* That's ok I won't love them any less!

With a cute boudoir pillow

The beautiful girl in black and yellow is my favorite.

I had to show you her bright red shoes!

Battered but lovely.

Once a lamp.

And this pretty lady still works as a lamp.

Pretty and haunting in green?

A sweet senorita in tattered lace.

This little girl in pink is also a lamp.

This sweet girl thinks she's a princess... She has such a sad wistful expression doesn't she?

I love her because she reminds me of "The Lonely Doll" By Dare Wright. Do any of you remember her?

Here's the cover of the book, maybe this rings a bell? What do you think, any similarities?

Should I name her Fanny? *winks*

I love them even without the hair.

A group picture.

Oops forgot to show the little boudoir light at the top. The sweet little girl in pink.

Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my boudoir babies at least a little *winks* Please come back anytime! Au revoir! I'm linking up with Cindy at My Romantic Home

My dear friend Laurie at Bargain Hunting and Chatting With Laurie

book, favorite, Inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Les Femmes Du Boudoir + LOVE