My Blog = My Life + pie

Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trente Quatre

Hello fabulous ones!
I'm so happy you stopped by because it's time once again for..
FLEA... MARKET... FINDS!!
WHOOP WHOOP!! Can I get a Skippity do?!! *winks* How about a shabba dabba ding dong?!!
OK... or maybe not lol!... Can I at least get you to take a look see, and leave me a comment? I've got my fingers crossed for that *winks*
I don't have much to share this week because I purchased a couple of pricey items that ate up my entire budget (And then some to be honest *winks*) But all the coming mac-n-cheese will be worth it... Eating can be so highly overrated! Lol!

As it often happens I have two favorites this week. I'm going to start with this nifty bergere chair that I found for $65 at a local antique mall. The last cool frenchy (affordable) chair I found I let go to a friend so this time around I'm keeping this one!
Isn't it a cutie? I'm even digging the mustard yellow color *winks*

And do you spy IT in the background? If you've been reading my last couple of posts you might have guessed how enamoured I am with... Victorian Domes! So tied for first place... Yes another wonderful French victorian globe!! This one was an ebay find for $195 which I think is a really good price. The flowers are made of silk and the vase is Vieux Paris (Old Paris) porcelain. The bouillotte lamp in the background was a $28 find from awhile ago.

Isn't it a pretty thing?! I'm obsessed with these beauties! Does anybody else feel that way about them?

And finally, at long last I found the perfect piece to fit in my cement grotto, this wonderful old chippy Madonna ($30) I think she's the perfect size... This was the third Madonna purchased for this grotto. The others just weren't quite the right so I'm happy the third one was the charm!

Perfectly mouldering and chippy *sighs*

I also received a special something in the mail from my friend Lana at Lana Austin Motif: blog. She has a lovely etsy store with lots of European treasures HERE She brought this lovely antique chandelier all the way from Italy for me. It needs to have a little work done but when I'm finished it's gonna look great! Thank you Lana I love it!! I can't wait to put it up in my guest room closet. (I'm aiming for a chandelier in every room including the closets *winks*) I'll share that in a future post.

This french oak and rattan coffee table was another find from my trip with my friend Joyce a few weeks ago. It needs a glass piece for the top but at $49 I thought the price was pretty good! Dont'cha love the little escargot (snails in french) feet?

I found these two antique shades for $8 each at a local antique store. They're pretty tattered and timeworn but I still love em! Now I just need to find the perfect lamps...

And finally this frenchy shelf from the Goodwill for $2.99. It's a horrible gold (and plastic) so I won't feel bad about painting it a nice creamy white and using it outside.

That's all for this week my friends. I hope you'll come back next week when I'll have one more very special victorian globe to share with you. I hope you'll leave me a comment and I'll do the same because I LOVE hearing from you! And I LOVE visiting you too! Vanna
I'm joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

Honey at 2805 for:

And Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

art, cream, favorite, happy, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Semaine Trente Quatre + pie