My Blog = My Life + LOVE

An Evening In Paris~My French Garret Living Room

The year and place: 1920's Paris
Time: The blue hour...

Music: Mozart Lacrimosa

Mood: Anticipatory with a palpable sense of romance

Scent: The lightest hint of freesia wafting gently through the air rising from the vantines incense burner.

A conversation starts with the mundane details of the day, and as the air cools and it grows ever darker outside the talk turns to more important subjects... Such as dreams... and hopes... and the deepest desires of the soul...

Tonight is a French dream to be remembered and savored... tomorrow.
Thank you for stopping by and letting me indulge in my French fantasy *winks* I hope you'll come back next week for Flea Market Finds. And please leave me a comment and I'll do the same. I LOVE to hear from you! Vanna
I'm joining Ann at On Sutton Place for:

And Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for:

Courtney at French Country Cottage:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

Honey at 2805 for:

art, Inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: An Evening In Paris~My French Garret Living Room + LOVE