My Blog = My Life + pie

Flea Market Finds Pour La Vingt-Sept

It's time once again for... FLEA... MARKET... FINDS!!! The continuing bargain adventures of moi and my single handed effort to keep this economy alive! Haha!
I didn't purchase much, but once again I really LOVE what I found!
So without further ado I'll go straight to my favorites...
This set of old concrete cherubs. Each 20" tall... I couldn't believe my ears when I asked the price at a local antique/junk store and the owner told me $35 for the two!! Glory Hallelujah!! I just LOVE me some cherub fountain spitters!! So aged, so chippy, so shabulous! (shabby fabulous!)*winks*
And another large piece of coral to add to my collection inspired by my new friend Joyce HERE Really just check out her blog header and come right back ok?... Isn't it dreamy?!!

Don'tcha just love the dolphins?!

And those chubby little cherub knees?!!! More of those HERE.

I also found this frenchy pair of alter style candlesticks for $6! I grabbed them up faster than you could say "Bonjour!"

And this antique lace dresser scarf has more holes than swiss cheese but for $2 I had to have it. *winks*

The antique screen in the background was $37 at a local antique mall. It was once covered in old wallpaper appliques but only one remains. Too bad because I really love them, but I'll probably re-cover the screen with some vintage toile.

Close up on the applique.

This chandelier was FREE on craigslist!! I added some crystals and voila! French flavor! Which is my favorite flavor by far! *winks*

All together.

And a new addition to my boudoir doll lamp collection. This beautiful lady was a great score at $18 on ebay!

I love the little fan ornament in her hair.

And finally a pair of softest pink ballet pointe shoes for $7 to add to my growing collection.

That's all for this week, but I did purchase a special something from a very special blogger that I've been dying to share! So please come back next week to see my new surprise *winks* I'd love if you left me a comment and I'll do the same for you. LOVE to hear from YOU! Vanna

I'm joining Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva for:

Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for:

favorite, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Vingt-Sept + pie