My Blog = My Life + using audio while blogging

How to Embed an.MP3 Audio File into a Blogger Post

As I was getting my Single Dad Laughing post for this coming Wednesday ready, I had to figure out how to embed an.MP3 player and.MP3 file into the blogger post. There are a number of ways you can do it, but there is one way that turned out to be super simple.


After finishing this tutorial, you'll be able to embed an.MP3 file via a player that looks like this:


First, you're going to need to host the audio file online somewhere. If you have your own web hosting account, you can do this via FTP or through your control panel in the "file manager" area. If you don't have a hosting account, I suggest a free online service such as archive.org. After you've uploaded your file to the web, you'll then need the web address (URL) of that file.

For example: http://extras.danoah.com/SDL-Congrats.mp3
Read & Comment >>

BLOG, blogger tutorials, and more:

Relevant to: How to Embed an.MP3 Audio File into a Blogger Post + using audio while blogging