My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Flea Market Finds Pour La Vingt-Six

Hello again and welcome to... FLEA... MARKET... FINDS!!! WHOO HOOO!!!
Actually I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to come up with anything to share for this weeks post, but then good fortune struck in the form of an estate sale only one block away from me! And it was Sunday so everything was half off! YIPPEE! Then one visit to the Goodwill netted me another interesting find. Sometimes when it rains it sprinkles Lol!
I've had to be good for the last week because I purchased something really special that I'll share with you soon *winks*
However I did find a few little things... so come on lets take a looky!
I'll start with a new addition to my boudoir doll collection found on ebay for $50. Doesn't she look a little like Marilyn Monroe? She even has the cute little mole, but I think my doll predates Marilyn by a few years *winks*

I added a little rhinestone necklace to give her some "Marilyn glam" *winks*

And with my french candy box doll from last week

Then I scored a few new additions to my small vintage rhinestone collection at the estate sale.

A 1950's cigarette holder for $17.50 that extends on and on! And this buffalo head penny necklace pendent for $2.

A pair of vintage screw back earrings for $1.

Just look at how long that cigarette holder gets! It's crazy long!! And no I don't smoke but for some reason I just love old cigarette holders! So Audrey Hepburn Breakfast At Tiffany's! *winks*

Then for another $2 I found this small vintage etched glass curio cabinet. I really wasn't sure what to do with it. I figured "worst case scenario" I'd just sell it if I couldn't find a spot for it... But...

... then as I was taking pictures of my rhinestone finds I thought they might just look cute in this little case?? So I tried them out... Hmmmm kind of like it...

With a little more added... OK a lot more *winks* I like it a little better...

Then I added a cherub lamp to the top and I loved it! I don't think I've had this much fun for $2 in years!!

What do you think? Isn't it sweet?

And my score at the Goodwill was this Victorian style doll house/mansion. It has some issues. The front steps are missing, the windows (which open and close) are a little wanky, but it was quite a steal so I couldn't say no... You understand right?? *winks*

Window open.

Hardwood floors through the front door...

Funny how even empty doll houses have an air of mystery... and seem just a little haunted? This one was made in the 70's or 80's and "how could you tell" you might be thinking?

It has those awful popcorn ceilings!!! Sheesh you can't even get away from them in doll houses! Lol!

From the back.

And finally this sweet little gypsy girl who's read your cards and wants you to know that you'll have great luck for the rest of the day!!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll leave me a comment and I'll do the same. And please come back next week for more flea market finds. I LOVE to hear from you! Vanna
I'm joining Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva for:

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for:

Sherry at No Minimalist Here for:

The French Cupboard for:

And Courtney at French Country Cottage for:

art, breakfast, Inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Flea Market Finds Pour La Vingt-Six + LOVE