My Blog = My Life + numbers

You have HOW many followers?

Today, let's talk about your blog numbers and what they actually mean.

How many blog followers do you have? 5? 10? 20? 100? 1,000? 50,000?

Sometimes, especially when starting out, it's easy to get discouraged or feel like your own follower count is insignificant when comparing it to other blogs. Here on WW4F, I keep hearing the comment "I only have x number of followers."

From here on out, no matter what the number, let's all make a conscious effort to change that to "I have x number of followers!" Be excited about it. Be thrilled! After all, it's amazing.

I remember what it was like when Single Dad Laughing was still fairly new and people were just beginning to find it; specifically, I remember when the first person who wasn't a family member or friend started following.
Read & Comment >>

art, BLOG, followers, and more:

Relevant to: You have HOW many followers? + numbers