My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Marty's Cloche Party YAHOO!!

I'm so excited to be joining my dear friend Marty for this cloche party... Ummmm I have to admit I'm taking liberties with the term "cloche" because alas (And it pains me to my soul) I do not have many cloches. So I'm sorry in advance if you're wondering "Where's all the darn cloches?" Sooo anything that can even remotely pass for a cloche (And I do mean REMOTELY *winks*) I'm throwing in here...

I'll start with my new birdcage. This is the larger one I was talking about in my earlier post. It's kinda clochey dont'cha think?

See there's even an actual little cloche with a butterfly! A $1.99 find at the Goodwill.

Here's a peeky poo inside the cage *winks*

I also have this sweet little Infant of Prague in a small cloche in my bedroom

Close up

This wire cloche counts doesn't it? Ok I admit it's actually an old light cover... but I'm desperate here! *winks*

These sweet little girls live in our office

I know y'all have seen this before but it's got a cloche in it so here it goes again!

Yep this one too!

Now I know that these aren't even close to being cloches but they are cloche shaped right? And kinda cute? Plus I wanted to show off my new pink paper roses and this is just a lame excuse to sneak them in somewhere. *winks* Sorry I didn't have more cloches to show you! I'll have to get right on that! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll leave me a comment because I'd LOVE to hear from you! Even if it is to tell me that I'm a cloche party cheater!*winks* Vanna

Please stop by and check out all the other wonderful cloches!

art, butter, Inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Marty's Cloche Party YAHOO!! + LOVE