My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Pamela Anderson's House Shabby Love!

I was yakking with one of my besties about how much we both love shabby chic style. (Her whole house is shabby chic and is TDF!) And she asked me if I'd seen anything about the sale on Pamela Anderson's shabby stuff a while back?? Yes I'd heard about it, but had never seen any of the for sale pictures and I still wanted to see em!... Well my friend had attended and took some pix so I thought the shabby lovers might like to see these as much as I did *winks*
These first ones are of Pam looking glam in her home.

I like to wait for my husband in a little somethin' somethin' like this too at the foot of the stairs!... In his DREAMS!! *winks* I'd be in the Flannel footie PJ's with the ugly brown robe... My hair nearly in rasta locks... Yep that's how I roll! Lol!... Ok well maybe I would if I looked like Pamela *winks*

And these next pictures are from the sale. My girlfriend wasn't too impressed with the prices or Pamela... alas. When she asked her to autograph a pair of shoes she was purchasing Pamela told her it would be a $50 charge. My friend was already getting some other things and decided to pass. From what I understand Pam needed the income so all's fair I guess? She sure had some neat stuff! I wish I could've attended.
These look like her dining room chairs. Love that trumeau mirror!

If you're interested here's and MTV video tour of her house decorated for Christmas: Video - Cribs Pamela Anderson - Cribs Cribs Pamela Anderson

What do you think? Was there anything you'd have loved to come home with? I can tell you there were lots of things calling my name!
Have you ever sold off everything to try a whole new look? Some days I'm sooo tempted! And this is one of them! Thanks for stopping by! Vanna

Christmas, Inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Pamela Anderson's House Shabby Love! + LOVE