My Blog = My Life + LOVE

Gifts From A Friend

I recently shared with one of my new blogging friends Dawn at Bohemian Valhalla that I was having a hard time finding rosaries in my neck of the country. It was just a comment in passing.
A day later I received an email saying that she had a little surprise for me. She had posted multiple pictures of rosaries on her blog, and told me to pick out my favorite! Oh my gosh REALLY??!!

A few days later I received the beautiful rosary of my dreams! To say I was overwhelmed by Dawns generosity and kindness would be a HUGE understatement. I was as giddy as a little kid at Christmas!! I ran all over my house draping my new treasure on anything and everything that was standing still, looking to create the perfect artful drape that Dawn seems to accomplish with ease.

Here is what I found when I opened a beautiful pouch of plum velvet. A feast for the senses! The scent of the sachet was divine! It reads "Beauty Comes From Within" (It certainly does!) And a golden tassel too! The rosary even had it's original box!

I started in my living room...

Ran into my guestroom...

Then into my bedroom...

Back to the guestroom!

Into the gym...

Back again to the guestroom...

And here is where it currently resides until I catch my breath! *winks*

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dawn for this wonderful gift! And much more importantly for the gift of a new friend and sister of the heart! (((HUGS))) and smoochies my friend! Vanna

art, Christmas, favorite, Inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Gifts From A Friend + LOVE