My Blog = My Life + pie

Pet Pawty at Debbiedoos!!

Today I'm joining the party over at Debbiedoos!
These are pictures of a couple of my fur babies. Unfortunately the computer that houses my pet pictures crashed and I'm waiting to retrieve them. So I'll have to make do with the few I have.

This is my Shelby Maine. She's 14 yrs old and the sweetest, kindest slow as molasses dog in all of Gods creation!

Here she is on her sofa being a goof!

All of our foreign exchange students love her! Sometimes too much *winks* This is our last student Ai who somehow fell asleep on her. Seriously it has been my experience that Japanese kids can fall asleep anywhere! Must be built into their DNA... But I digress... Right after I took this shot she looked up at me with the most pleading expression as if to say "Please get her off of me mom" But she's far too polite to just move and wake Aichan up. Awwww that's my sweet baby!

Caught brown pawed! Here she is on a sofa she knows she's NOT supposed to be on! Looking all regal beagle.

And a favorite spot under the table during breakfast. Looks like she could use some coffee! Those eyes look just like her moms first thing in the morning!

This is my youngest Luca Rey. He's a two yr old American Bull Terrier mix... And he's a very pushy boy! But by far the most loving of all my fur baby kids. If for a second you should look sad? He's right there to put his head in your lap and try to cheer you up. All of my fur babies (4 total) are pound puppies or were unwanted in some way. I'm very blessed to have each of them in my life!

Luca Rey at his happiest! Safe and secure in Daddy's arms!

Thanks for stopping by!

art, breakfast, favorite, Inspiration, life, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Pet Pawty at Debbiedoos!! + pie