My Blog = My Life + pie

Another crown For Moi!!

I found another new crown for my soon to be collection! *winks* Needs to be three or more right? So clearly I NEED to buy one more!! (lest a ways that's what I'm telling my hubby!Lol!) AND... It's all Chrissys FAULT at http://theapothacaryshop.blogspot.com/ *winks* She has the most enchanting crowns and blog!! I took one look at hers and fell in LOVE!!..Well this blog is titled "Delusions Of Grandeur" Aint it?!! And I'm deep into deluding myself that I... A.) I Am royal... and B.) That I can afford another darn crown!Lol! Plus I needed to show a little Christmas spirit to deserve the honor below *winks*

I was sooo excited to receive this award from Melissa at http://melissasheartandhome.blogspot.com/ If you havent been by to check out her beautiful Christmas decor? You're missing out! So go see!!

And also from my dear friend Lynne at http://lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/ She has a gift store with the most wonderful things! And she's the queen of vignettes! Least I think so! *winks*

Here are the rules for the Christmas award.~~~~~You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.

1) That it's the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus. And all that he stands for.

2) That my family gathers together and we all laugh and cry and sing... which brings me to #3!

3) The wonderful food!! Food FOOD!!!!

4)The nip in the air and the feeling of wonderful surprise just around the corner!

5)Listening to Christmas music especially Nat King Cole! Brings back my childhood for me.

I know so many have received this award already, but if you haven't? Please help yourself to this Christmas award!

Thanks y'all for stopping by my little corner of blogdom... Or should I say "My Royal Blogdom?... Yep still deep into delusion! Lol!

art, Christmas, FOOD, Inspiration, LOVE, and more:

Relevant to: Another crown For Moi!! + pie