My Blog = My Life + pie

What To Get A Homeschooler for Christmas

{... or their birthday, or anniversary, or just because you really love them... }

From a second-generation homeschooler who grew up reading several different homeschool magazines, there is only one I subscribe to; Home School Enrichment is hands down the best magazine for homeschoolers and my favorite piece of mail to receive.

I get giddy when I see it lying in the mailbox in all its packaged glory. Of course, the wrapper never stays on for more then 5 seconds, but you get my drift.

I suppose I like Home School Enrichment better than some of the other magazines in its genre because these editors have the vision!

Home School Enrichment is not just a curriculum catalog (although it contains plenty of textbook and method reviews).

Home School Enrichment is not just a collection of tutorials (although it often contains some fantastic projects and instructions on how to do them with your own children).

Home School Enrichment is the boost you need when you feel like giving up. It ignites the fire when it's almost out.

It gives confidence to new homeschoolers...

... and reminds seasoned ones why they do what they do.

Home School Enrichment keeps you informed about our brothers and sisters around the world,

provides you with practical help and real life application,

reminds us of our history lest we forget it, and the battles that were fought on our behalf.
Home School Enrichment is a Bible-based, Christian magazine I guarantee will uplift, encourage, inspire, and inform every family it reaches.

For $17.97 a year (that's 50% off!) , you can't afford not to get it. It's a gift the whole family (yours or your homeschooling friends) will benefit from.

Best of all, the quality of Home School Enrichment is so fantastic, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it for whatever reason, you get every penny back, no questions asked.

It's that good.

I am an affiliate for Home School Enrichment because it truly is my favorite magazine and I want to get it in the hands of everyone I meet!
If you enjoyed this post, you may wish to follow Growing Home for updates via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, or have them emailed directly to your inbox.
Linking to: Raising Homemakers, Deep Roots At Home, Raising Arrows, A Wise Woman.,Walking Redeemed, The Better Mom, The Modest Mom, A Mama's Story, We ARE That Family, Raising Mighty Arrows, Hearts For Home, Frugal Homeschool Family Time Warp Wife

art, book, Christmas, favorite, HOME, homeschool resources, homeschooling, life, and more:

Relevant to: What To Get A Homeschooler for Christmas + pie